Notes: 8 / 1 month ago
from denial-bryan (originally from denial-bryan)
Help me meet ††† in Chicago? :)
If you’re still on the fence about going to this awesome show, just click this link, buy your ticket, and it will help me be able to meet the band and win free stuff! OR if you can’t, just click because i’ll get a referral each time someone clicks through my promoter link to the ticketing page! Been listening since the first EP, so I’m SUPER excited for them to finally come to Chicago! Please help, only two days left. :3
Update: I’m now in the top 3 with 58 referrals, but I still need your help! The more clicks from different people, the better the chance I have! Much love to everyone who has helped me!
Another update: I’m currently in 3rd place with 84 referrals! Please reblog and click the link above! I’m now very determined to keep it going since there’s so much time left (2D 6H)! #2 only has 110 so let’s do this!
Thank you all so much who have clicked it and load the page. That’s all you have to do to help! :)
Yet another update: currently at 122 and spamming the link on twitter in so clevuh ways (not really). So close to breaking past #2! I know there’s still two days left, but the more clicks by different people the closer I am to meeting the band!
Also, if you want to go to the show please use THIS LINK because that will automatically put me in first place by how many referrals I already have. Currently 0 because I already have my ticket and I don’t want to buy another. :/ So if you wanna go please help me out by clicking it and buying it through my page type thing. <3
Thanks again, ahhhhhh <3 I feel loved
Notes: 3 / 5 months ago
denial-bryan asked: Answer this with ten random facts about yourself and then pass it on to your ten favorite followers (ﾉ⊙ヮ⊙)ﾉ ♥
- Nirvana changed my life at a young age.
- As a youth I had a family of rats, 3 of which were males named Kurt, Krist and Dave.
- I watched wrestling growing up and continue to follow it to this day.
- I attended a live taping of WCW Monday Nitro in 1997 during the height of the nWo and the Monday Night Wars.
- I saw Nine Inch Nails for the first time on the Fragility v2.0 tour in 2000.
- Carina Round couldn’t read my handwriting and wrote down my email address herself after a Puscifer show in 2011.
- I am a huge fan of the game Super Mario 64, having recently completed the game on an N64 emulator using just a keyboard and no controller.
- I’m not a great fan of heights or hobo spiders.
- I am fascinated by the events of 9/11 and can get lost reading and watching material on the subject.
- I have a 2009 mugshot:
Notes: 8 / 7 months ago
Notes: 5460 / 10 months ago
from denial-bryan (originally from ostolero)
Notes: 21 / 11 months ago
Notes: 44926 / 1 year ago
from denial-bryan (originally from ebtpearce)
I’d honestly wear this when I meet Jordan. Trufax.
I’d honestly love you for it, even more than I already do. :)
Notes: 21 / 1 year ago
It’s clear by my submissions to the Lay’s Do Us A Flavor contest that Lay’s needs to hire me. I’m winning the goddamn million.
Notes: 10 / 1 year ago
Awitha_Cena: The new John Cena tribute album from Nine Inch Nails.
Notes: 2 / 1 year ago
In memory of the failed 2009 attempt to get #DannyDeVitoFuckVids trending on Twitter.
Notes: 1 / 1 year ago
An old favorite, and surefire ticket to Hell. At least, if I were a lunatic that believed in that sort of thing.